This talisman reads 'Let Nature Be Your Teacher.' A symbol of happiness, the fern frond represents the ability of the natural world to feed our souls.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 13.9mm
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men
Shipping and Returns
We pull all of our Online Purchases from our St. Albert/Sherwood Park Locations and require 24 hours to confirm the status & condition of your purchase. We strive to keep the website's inventory updated at all times, but item availability is NOT guaranteed. If an item is sold out, you will be notified via email and given your options or your credit card will be refunded.
Purchases Made in Store: Exchange or Store Credit within 10 days of purchase.
For Online Purchases:
Bodysuits and intimates are FINAL SALE.
Thanks for shopping Bella Maas Boutique
Now get out there and be your awesome self!