This talisman reads 'Olim' in Latin, which means 'Once'. The skull, a classic memento mori, is a reminder that life is fleeting.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility—our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx.19mm x 19mm.
Shipping and Returns
We pull all of our Online Purchases from our St. Albert/Sherwood Park Locations and require 24 hours to confirm the status & condition of your purchase. We strive to keep the website's inventory updated at all times, but item availability is NOT guaranteed. If an item is sold out, you will be notified via email and given your options or your credit card will be refunded.
Purchases Made in Store: Exchange or Store Credit within 10 days of purchase.
For Online Purchases:
Bodysuits and intimates are FINAL SALE.
Thanks for shopping Bella Maas Boutique
Now get out there and be your awesome self!