Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501® Originals, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
- Regular Through The Thigh
- High Waist/Rise
- Front rise: 11 1/8", Knee: 15 3/4", Leg Opening: 14 1/4", Measurements based on size 27.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane (Lycra®)
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold-normal cycle. Wash inside out with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, warm iron, dry clean possible
Shipping and Returns
We pull all of our Online Purchases from our St. Albert/Sherwood Park Locations and require 24 hours to confirm the status & condition of your purchase. We strive to keep the website's inventory updated at all times, but item availability is NOT guaranteed. If an item is sold out, you will be notified via email and given your options or your credit card will be refunded.
Purchases Made in Store: Exchange or Store Credit within 10 days of purchase.
For Online Purchases:
Bodysuits and intimates are FINAL SALE.
Thanks for shopping Bella Maas Boutique
Now get out there and be your awesome self!